13 November, 2009

"Scatter Post," As Samurai Might Say

It's been entirely too long since I posted last. So sorry.

1) A happy birthday to my dear friend, whom I've nicknamed Aragorn.
2) Tomorrow I am participating in an event which may lead to further involvement in Wycliffe Bible Translators. Prayer would be appreciated.
3) Yesterday I approached my boss about a situation at work which, to me, was immoral. This was the hardest thing I've done in a while, considering the situation was hardly a problem to most of my coworkers. By the grace of God, our conversation went well and hopefully a solution will prevent itself soon. I'd rather not quit, though am (of course) willing to do so rather than compromise my morals. Thanks be to my heavenly father, who is willing and able to sustain and guide me toward his perfect goodness.

6 comments:

Josh Calvetti said...

You could always work at the Apple store instead...

You need to come back and visit the Burgh soon. Or, maybe a slew of us should come out there.

I haven't done one of these in a while, so here it is:
prizesse

Pathetic rejections in Zarathustra's eminent solar suffering equipment.

The Stranger said...

Aragon?

#1 yay! Good job on the courage there. Wycliffe, got it. Mother update?

Dt

Lisa said...

Are you going to translate the Bible into a new language?

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

iJosh~ Good idea :-) And y'all should definitely visit. Thanks for the WV acronym!
Stranger~ Shouldn't be too hard to figure out who Aragorn is (I misspelled it the first time 'round).
Lisa~ I hope so!

samurai said...

Randomness helps clear away the clutter of the brain. ;)

Praying for both the Wycliffe opportunity as well as the situation at your work.

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

So it does, Samurai :-) Thanks for the prayers!