31 March, 2008

Hope Springs Eternal


Originally uploaded by -gadgetgirl-.

So, I just got back from fencing (duh...where else would I be right before a huge paper is due?). Life is not going smoothly, but my fencing class is :-) Today I had 4 new kids: two 9 year olds, a 45 year old, and a 60 year old. Tell me that's not a difficult class to teach. It wasn't difficult. I had a lot of fun. I'm still exhausted and have a huge list of papers to write, homework to do, sleep to get...wait, who am I trying to kid? April Fool's is tomorrow! Speaking of which, this was a great AF joke.

Good-ish news! Whatever my health problem is, they Docs have ruled out my gallbladder. Fat has reentered my diet. Normally I prefer healthy foods, but to celebrate I got a cheeseburger with everything on it at 5 Guys Burgers & Fries. Talk about grease. The thing was a veritable ball of a sandwich...so much was in that bun...*sigh* (Note: I am not endorsing greasy food or a gluttonous lifestyle.) BUT on Sunday morning Mr. Pierson asked those who wanted healing (physical or spiritual) to come forward for prayer...and since then I have had discomfort but no pain. I'm supposed to get an appointment with a gastrointerologist (hopefully not next year), which may get me closer to some sort of a solution for the problem. But thank God that I'm not in pain!

6 comments:

[Insert Name Here] said...

So um, thanks for reminding me that its april fool's day... Today is marked by research for my big paper and preparation for a music lesson tonight. My mind was completely absorbed in those things and I almost would have missed out on remembering to make sure someone else remembers that its April Fools Day by doing something stupid/funny at least once ;-)

much happiness on your lack of pain!

The Stranger said...

^_^

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

"knock knock"
"who's there"
"updog"
"what's 'updog?'"
"Nothing much, how are you?"
...there. Cheesy joke of the day.

Hi "V"!

a said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laedelas Greenleaf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a said...

Okay ELF, have it your way! But please remember, not everything is as good as Burger King