20 November, 2007

Concerts

Oh, so much to blog about. Seriously. Don't read my next post. But I wanted to see if anyone was interested in these concerts...

January 11-13, Joshua Bell will be in town again! He's the best musician I've ever heard...

February 21-23, a concert featuring parts of Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet will be playing. The interesting thing about this concert, though, is that a female percussionist will be premiering a new concerto. Fascinating...

Would anyone be interested in coming with me? Let me know if you are. I definitely want to hear Joshua Bell again, and this percussionist seems worth at least $12.50.

2 comments:

Breka said...

You should for sure go see Joshua Bell, even if you go by yourself.

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

You should come see me with him, Breka, so then I won't go by myself.

PS thanks for the visit and book! It is amazing...and I'm only 20 pages into it...one of these days you'll get an incredibly long, boring e-mail from me concerning it, and you probably won't have time to respond. But I hope you do anyway :-P