20 June, 2010

YOUTH CAMP 2010!!!

For the next few days, I will be living in the valley between two low hills, half an hour from the nearest Wal-Mart, and far from any Wifi signal. YESSSS!! I've shared several times about my Youth Camp experiences, and they were all fantastic. Please, be in prayer that God would use these 4 days to shower grace upon the youth, parents, and helpers who are attending. We are studying the Prodigal Son, and I hope he will move mightily. And I get to view it all from behind the sound board :-D Praise God!

2 comments:

TallOne said...

I hope the youth shower...

WV: comallo
As in "Come all you creatures great and small"

Lisa said...

Dear God,

Please keep Shanny safe and keep the rain away. Please help her to love those around her and be a blessing on the sound board.

Amen.