07 May, 2008

Blogroll

I recently made some updates to the links I have on the sidebar of my blog, and I'd like to highlight them and why they're linked to my blog.

Da Ketter - I've known David Ketter for quite a while, and this blog is a collaborative work between him and several other godly young men. I've found lots of encouragement and challenging statements here.

Big Guy - New blog from a good friend who is dating a very close friend.

Melder of Words - Writer friend whose poetry I find stunning. Also, I enjoy his laugh.

Liberian Missionary - A friend who is evangelizing in Liberia with Samaritan's Purse. My prayers go with her!

Philly Teacher - The chronicles of a friend who is evangelizing and teaching in inner-city Philly.

Unconformed - the collaborative blog of several godly young women, one of whom I am privileged to call "friend."

[Former] Evil Editor - A "kindred spirit" who (I desperately hope) will be spending her summer with me. We have quite a colorful history together.

Boundless Webzine - This site is full of great perspectives on much that's relevant to my life.

Eco Geek . Org - Though it doesn't share my Christian perspective, this site is full of ways that I can preserve the earth God created, as well as cool tech projects that attempt to do the same.

Pray For Ian - I can't believe I didn't have this link up until now. A childhood friend of mine is dealing with serious brain damage after a car crash. Please pray for him.

The Uncultured Project - Rather than buying an Xbox 360, this grad student traveled to India to see what a difference his Xbox money could make. You think your little contribution won't help? IT WILL.

Good Bassist; Great Band - the blog of the bassist of my (current) favorite band, Mute Math.

5 comments:

The Stranger said...

Melder of words huh? Fantastic, my readership does need to expand some.

Jason said...

Very cool. I've been to... 4 of those blogs. They've all been good, so I'll have to check some of the others out.

But I know the why-haven't-I-been-linking-to-that- blog-because-I-read-it-all-the-time-anyway feeling.

Breka said...

I get a link, and the words 'desperately' and 'kindred' used in my description? I feel special. My only complaint is that the former in brackets makes it look as though I am no longer evil, when in fact, I'm simply no longer an editor. Evil [former] Editor may be closer to the truth.

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Stranger: Cool. I hope it does.

Jason: Aren't you glad I posted again? :-P

Breka: If I take your advice, the [Former] will no longer apply to "Editor" either...

you guessed it said...

Why not just "Evil [former Editor]".

Wait, I don't need to ask that!