27 September, 2006

Jake

I call my computer Jake for a lot of reasons. But he's been acting weird lately. I've had him for almost 2 years now, and today a bunch of programs went BONKERS and my address book is completely erased and I'm really confused. What else is gone? Did I get hit by a hacker? How am I going to get all that info back? Should I start re-entering what I know, or leave it alone until I can call tech support? Auuuughrwawaferrewwyeeeagh.

This is more stressful than I anticipated. I've had absolute trust in this computer for a long time...now what?


If I've ever had your contact information and you're randomly zipping by this page...could you e-mail me? Thanks :-P

1 comment:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

I called the Apple people and they couldn't help me. The lady on the phone found a list of addresses that I had stored in my address book from a loooooong time ago, so I was able to recover some that way. But it's still very incomplete. Oh well.

hdpmu
Haranguing Dudes ...uh, whatever...